NATHELLA VIDHYODAYA, established by the Nathella Jewellery & Little Nathella Group, Chennai, offers the curriculum and syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Admission at Nathella Vidhyodaya will be on first come basis. Admission for the current academic year will be done till the 30th of June based on the availability of seats in each class.
The following are the simple guidelines and procedures to be followed while admitting your child at Nathella Vithyodaya:
1. Application Form and Prospectus: Prospectus should be obtained from the school office. Application Form shall be issued on request and on producing the credentials of the child whose admission is sought.
2. Submission of Application Form and Registration: Application Form duly filled in along with attested copy of Birth Certificate, copy of address proof, copy of passport (if applicable) should be registered at the school office within 5 working days of collecting the form. However, please note – submission of application form doesn’t guarantee admission.
- For KG to Std VIII
- Original School Leaving Certificate should be submitted before commencement of classes in June. However, along with the Application Form last year’s report card should be submitted as proof of schooling.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate, Certificate of achievement in sports in district / National level (if applicable), a copy of proof of address, copy of passport (if applicable), copy of legal guardianship or court order in case of separated parents and a recent passport size photograph should be attached with the Registration Form.
- Without these documents the form will not be accepted. Kindly avoid further requests. Duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted within 5 days of collecting the form.
3. Eligibility for Admission:
- For KG
To be eligible for admission, the candidate must fulfill the age limit specified below:
- For Pre-KG the child must have completed 2.5 years as on 30.06
- For LKG the child must have completed 3.5 years as on 30.06
- For UKG the child must have completed 4.5 years as on 30.06
- For Std. I to VIII
To be eligible for admission, the candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Qualify in the entrance test and satisfy the norms specified by the school management committee
4. Admission Criteria: Admission is based on First-cum-First Served basis for the KG and on the basis of the performance in the written tests for grades I – VIII. However, admission shall primarily depend on the availability of seats.
For further details, contact ADMISSION OFFICE